It’s been an exciting few months of changes at Birmingham Pilates Studios and we’re on the look-out for a Studio Manager to lead the teaching team and deliver unparalleled levels of client service. If you can lead others, and are passionate about Classical Pilates and have great organisational skills this could be the role for you!
Who are we?
We are a boutique fully comprehensive established Pilates studio operating in Digbeth with views for future expansion. We are passionate about providing the best in Classical Pilates lessons, outstanding customer service and personal development and progression for all our instructors. These objectives are at the heart of everything we do.
Who we are looking for?
We are on the lookout for someone who wants to make a difference to our clients, teachers and studio. You will be keen to develop your career in both beautiful surroundings and an exciting new environment. This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to develop their career and be at the start of something exciting where you can truly make a difference as well as remain an individual in your role.
– Manage and work from our new studio in Birmingham’s Creative Quarter: Digbeth. We also have new sites planned for next year.
– Manage a team of instructors
– Champion and develop the work we do & our unique vision of Classical Pilates
– Ensure quality and consistency of lessons for all our clients
– Help contribute to & develop our Social Media Presence with the assistance of our digital marketing team
– Maintain & develop the unique culture of the studio
– Conduct Reformer Pilates classes between all our centres
– General day to day running of studio
– 2/3 years Previous management experience a bonus but not essential
– Pilates (Reformer) Instructor Qualified
– Team Player / People driven
– Good Knowledge of basic anatomy
– Excellent organisation skills
– Good team leader and great interpersonal skills
This is a full-time role.
Pilates certification and passion is essential.
If this sounds interesting, or you know someone who might be perfect for the role, get in touch!
Email natasha AT vipilates.co.uk – or use our email form on our contact page: click here.